10 Things We Believe
1. We Believe in the inspired Word of God and recognize the rightly divided word of truth as our all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
(2 Timothy 2:15, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Timothy 3:16.)
2. We Believe in the one true God, Jehovah, the great I AM, creator of heaven and earth and redeemer of mankind.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10-11.)
3. We Believe in the fullness of the Godhead revealed to man as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:22, John 14:16-17, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Colossians 2:9)
4. We Believe in the deity and Lordship of Jesus Christ and honor his life and teachings as the final authority revealing the true nature and will of God.
(Phillippians 2:6-11, John 1:18, John 14:7-9)
5. We Believe in salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
(1 John 1:7-9, Romans 10:9-10, Titus 3:5 )
6. We Believe that God’s salvation addresses every need of man including but not limited to the deliverence from spiritual death, entry into God’s Kingdom, renewal and wisdom for the mind, restoration of man’s dominion in life, divine healing for the physical body, and provision for material needs.
(Romans 8:2, Ephesians 2:1, Romans 12:1-2, 1 Corinthians 2:16, Genisis 1:28, Romans 5:17, Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-7, James 5:14-16, Phillipians 4:19, 2Peter 1:3, 3 John 2)
7. We Believe in God’s gift of adoption to every believer and that the scriptures reveal God’s desire for us to know him as, relate to him as and coll upon him as our Father making the believer an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ.
(John 1:12, Romans 8:14-17, Hebrews 2:10 )
8. We Believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit through baptism and spiritual gifts with signs and wonders following.
(Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 1 Corinthians 12)
9. We Believe in water baptism by immersion for the born again believer.
(Matthew 28:19 )
10. We Believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
(Acts 1:11, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, Titus 2:13)